Translating The Language of the Heart
Pages
Home
About
Index Titles
Links
Contact Me
Original Modern Poetry
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Wild Nights! Wild Nights!: Emily Dickinson
Wild nights! Wild nights!
Were I with thee,
Wild nights should be
Our luxury!
Futile the winds
To a heart in port,
Done with the compass,
Done with the chart.
Rowing in Eden!
Ah! the sea!
Might I but moor
To-night in thee!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Remember me - by Christina Rosetti
Song to Celia - by Ben Johnson
Poem 20 - by Pablo Neruda
Waking Up is Hard to Do - by Joyce Angelica Verdad
I Loved You Once - by Alexander Pushkin
Ruth - by Thomas Hood
The Surrender - by Henry King
Love Not Me - by John Wilbye
To Althea, From Prison - by Richard Lovelace
Sonnet XLIV - by William Shakespeare
No comments:
Post a Comment