Translating The Language of the Heart
Pages
Home
About
Index Titles
Links
Contact Me
Original Modern Poetry
Monday, June 20, 2011
Heart, We will Forget Him! - by Emily Dickinson
Heart, we will forget him!
You an I, tonight!
You may forget the warmth he gave,
I will forget the light.
When you have done, pray tell me
That I my thoughts may dim;
Haste! lest while you're lagging.
I may remember him!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Song to Celia - by Ben Johnson
Remember me - by Christina Rosetti
Waking Up is Hard to Do - by Joyce Angelica Verdad
I Loved You Once - by Alexander Pushkin
The Surrender - by Henry King
Love Not Me - by John Wilbye
To Althea, From Prison - by Richard Lovelace
Song(Secret Love) - by John Clare
Once in a While - by Joyce Angelica Verdad
Sonnet CXVI - by William Shakespeare
No comments:
Post a Comment