Translating The Language of the Heart
Pages
Home
About
Index Titles
Links
Contact Me
Original Modern Poetry
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Jenny Kissed Me - James Leigh Hunt
Jenny kiss'd me when we met,
Jumping from the chair she sat in;
Time, you thief, who love to get
Sweets into your list, put that in!
Say I'm weary, say I'm sad,
Say that health and wealth have miss'd me,
Say I'm growing old, but add,
Jenny kiss'd me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Song to Celia - by Ben Johnson
Remember me - by Christina Rosetti
Waking Up is Hard to Do - by Joyce Angelica Verdad
I Loved You Once - by Alexander Pushkin
The Surrender - by Henry King
Love Not Me - by John Wilbye
To Althea, From Prison - by Richard Lovelace
Song(Secret Love) - by John Clare
Once in a While - by Joyce Angelica Verdad
Sonnet CXVI - by William Shakespeare
No comments:
Post a Comment